Friday, February 19, 2016

An oldie, but a goodie

Today, I came across a link on my fb feed that I couldn't ignore!

It was from John Bytheway - in case you don't know who he is, he is a religious speaker/comedian who was really big in the LDS community when I was a teenager.

We went to his classes at BYU Education Week and even had a few of his cassette tapes at home - back when cassette tapes existed. ;)

He always had a fun message for the youth, grounded in important truths. It takes someone special to balance those two.

In fact, my sister and I were such fans that I remember the youthful heartache we both experienced when we learned that John had gotten married!

Well, here's just a little taste of a few classic parodies he put together from that long gone era. :)

Hope you enjoy!

http://johnbytheway.com/i-hope-they-call-me-on-a-mission/

No comments:

Post a Comment