Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sometimes it's time to rest

The world seems to have been turning faster the last two days. I'm sure I've missed a couple hours at least.

At times it seems that there are just not enough hours in the day.

I work hard to remember that God has a plan for me. Not just an overall, general plan, but a daily basket of blessings, challenges, and lessons for me.

So I do my best and have faith.

I do my best and look forward to another day.

In other words ... "I win". ;) Not because I got everything done, or I didn't make any mistakes, but because God can make things right and forgive as long as I keep turning to him.

Tomorrow's another day. Yay!

Christ won, so I win. I love being on a winning team.

Today, and again, I am grateful for the greatest worthwhile, the saving grace and mercy of God.

... and down comforters. I'm also grateful for down comforters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment