Monday, December 12, 2011

It's nice to be thought of

Worthwhile-thinking of others ... Sometimes this takes a surprising turn in having others think about you when you most need it.

I wonder who needs to be thought about tonight?

One more worthwhile/blessing :) -a half and half mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide in a hydrogen peroxide bottle. Instant and inexpensive oxiclean! I have a little tupperware tub on my washer for items that need to be treated before washing. I squirt a little on and even the spaghetti sauce that my one year old spread on my white lace tablecloth came out. (Don't ask what I was thinking in letting that combination happen...)

Old stains have come out of clothes with a couple applications of this stuff-it's awesome!

Can't remember where I first read about this ... some helpful blog or other...

No comments:

Post a Comment