Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's going to be a new year!

Making homemade pretzels tonight-a recipe I got from Tammy's recipes. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

I am also tweaking my weekly schedule to allow for my 5 year old to participate in the church preschool group that we passed on earlier this year.

My goals for this next year are many, including reading 10 chapter books to my children, as well as finishing the Book of Mormon and starting it again with them.

Personal goals include finishing personal progress, reading 10 books-including the Book of Mormon, Daughters in My Kingdom, Preach My Gospel, the New Testament, this upcoming year's Sunday School study guide, Teachings of the prophets-George Albert Smith, Heroes from the Book of Mormon, and 21 days closer to Christ.

I am going to be doing date envelopes for Ryan and I (where you put together envelopes with ideas, money, tickets, or whatever else is needed ahead of time and just pick out an envelope each week to use.) and hope this will encourage us to actually get out -or even stay in!-and spend time together.

I'm so grateful for the blessings of this year, and may God bless you in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment