Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Keeping track

I was reminded this morning of how often a little eternal truth is presented to my mind-you know, one of those moments of clarity that fills you with the spirit from head to toe and you *understand* something.

Not that they come every day, week, or month, but they are often enough that I have come to recognize them for what they are.

I realized too, the importance of recording them. Although they often seem to come at inconvenient times like, when I've just fallen asleep, or I'm checking out at the grocery store, or even just getting ready for the day, they are still sunshine from God that I don't just want to wander through, but want to hold onto for the future.

(And can I recognize that maybe God's timing isn't the problem, maybe I'm not in tune with his priority list?) ;)

Anyway, I'm going to try to do better at recording them.

What a blessing the companionship of the Holy Ghost is!

No comments:

Post a Comment