Thursday, November 4, 2010

What's new

List of 'worthwhiles' for today:

*Taking time to watch the sunrise with my son.
*Helping my husband set up an awesome breakfast for a group of equally awesome seminary students.
*Studying my scriptures to the tune of "21 Days Closer to Christ" and getting blissfully lost in all the linked references. (Something I didn't know before: Jesus is the 'stem of Jesse' spoken of by Isaiah, but the rod spoken of is "a servant" in the hands of Christ. I haven't gone further in my research yet to find out if it refers to a specific servant. - D&C113 had an excellent dialogue on the topic.)
*Cleaning with my contacts out. After being up so early to help with the breakfast, I had every intention of taking a nap so I took out my contacts. I didn't take the nap, but found that cleaning was much less overwhelming when I couldn't see just how much needed to get done.
*Re-looking at Sally DeFord's website. I love her music, but it's been awhile since I had perused the site. I love that she has a blog now and her FAQ page shows off her fun personality. Here's a link to her site if you've never been there: http://www.defordmusic.com/. Thoroughly worthwhile if you're of a musical mindset.

Don't have time for more, but it's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment