Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I saw God today

Heard this song today on the radio. It talked about seeing God in everything around you, in the miracle of birth, in nature, in those we love.

I think I love this song.

It's not new apparently, but I'd never heard it. I love the message. You can listen to it here, it's George Strait's "I Saw God Today".

I take things for granted so often, and am so much happier when I remember my blessings and who they are from.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the sunshine today, for my children, for the safety and security of my home. Thank you for our health. Thank you for the beauty of the mountains. Some may say it's corny - but the promise to be able to see God is biblical. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." Matthew 5:8

I never considered that a possible fulfillment of this promise would be to the one who could see God in everything around them.

This is a promise I want to take part in.

No comments:

Post a Comment