Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful list

Today,

Blessed to have everyone come home safe.

Blessed to have time to spend with Kristen this morning helping her go over assignments.

Blessed to have family prayers and scripture study!

Blessed to have cars that work.

Blessed to have contacts.

Blessed with (apparently) the ability to confuse the utility company.

Blessed to hear Rebecca squeal-laugh while playing peek-a-boo.

Blessed to have food to eat and a son, two actually, who swear they love burned garlic bread. :P

Blessed to have a sweetheart who loves me, no matter what predicament I get myself into (although he'd rather that I didn't...)

Blessed to live another day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerri! Just catching up on your blog. A joy to read as always. Thanks so much for sharing a bit of sunshine, and humor with me today. Love, jen

    ReplyDelete